mercredi 9 janvier 2008

Poison Girls - Real Woman - 1995



I denounce the system that murders my children I denounce the system that denies my existence I curse the system that makes machines of my children I reject the system that makes men of machines I reject the system that turns bodies of my own sweet flesh into monsters of iron and steel and war And turns the hands of my children into robot claws I reject the system that turns the hearts of my children Against this earth I curse the system That turns the genitals of my children Into factories of fire and destruction and rapes our flesh and tears our womb this earth our home. There are no words for us no words When the fireball rapes the flesh of the earth When the fireball tears the womb of the world When the bullet rips apart the son and the lover When the bullet rips apart the son and the lover Lays to waste the wombwork and the labour Where are they that will cherish my flesh Where are they that will cherish my children The men that will stand against the deathdealers The children who can say no to the lifestealers Where are they that will curse the deathdealers I denounce the system There are no words for us no words Rooted in pain they sell their own flesh Rooted in pain they do anything for money They deal in death with minds that feed on hate In fear of life they kill without pity In fear of love they wound and they rape In fear of love they rape without pity Where are they that will cherish my flesh Where are they that will cherish my children The men that will stand against the deathdealers I denounce the system There are no words for us no words Only a curse leaps from my throat Only a curse leaps like blood from my throat To curse the warlords that lay to waste our labour That lay to waste the wombwork and the labour That lay to waste the wombwork and the labour That lays to waste That lays to waste waste... waste... waste... waste... waste

1. Real Woman
2. Underbitch
3. Promenade Immortelle
4. Cupid
5. Alienation
6. Jenny
7. Cry No More [Live]
8. Persons Unknown [Live]
9. Daughters and Sons [Live]
10. Voodoo Pappadollar [Live]
11. Done It All Before
12. Statement

1 commentaire:

Ad Nauseam a dit…

It' good idea to post Poison girl

Here's my blog New Wave-Indie
http://wwwadnauseam.blogspot.com
Thanks