jeudi 24 janvier 2008

SCREAMIN JAY HAWKINS And THE FUZZTONES - Live EP -1985

Quite rare vinyl EP of Screamin' Jay Hawkins, this legendary blues singer, with The Fuzztones, the New York City-based psychedelic/garage rock combo, recorded live at NYC's Irving Plaza the 19th of december 1985. "Constipation blues" is a funny song.

01 Alligator Wine
02 I Put A Spell On You
03 It's That Time Again
04 Constipation Blues
pw: rollmops

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Ha HA - I just got to your site from last days ...blog.
This is the album my girlfriend and I play every Halloween.
The first time she played it for me, I thought she was pulling my leg! It is great.
Cool Stuff here -- I don't know much about French Punkish stuff Where do I begin?

mug a dit…

Wow, thanks for this and all the other excellent posts. You have a great blog. Cheers!