mardi 22 juillet 2008

Bruce Joyner - Preludes and Nocturnes - 1993

Bruce Joyner is a rock'n'roll hero.

Rainy grey day
The Dragonfly
The Grind
The World needs a little more love (1994)
Twitch and Writhe
Night Surf .
Honey drenched kiss
Cat's meow
Time machine
They were expendable
The emotional side (I spy love)
Dreaming of Oz
pw: rollmops

7 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Jim Basnight Here. Love your blog. I think you'd be pleasantly surprised if you heard some of our music. If you want to hear more about the Jim Basnight Band, Moberlys, Rockinghams, etc. please let me know and I'll send promos. The band's live show is really top notch right now and I'm hoping that you get a chance to see us live or on video. I also have two different vinyl releases in stock. If you have any questions or need any more materials please get back to me.

Best wishes,
Jim
www.jimbasnight.com
myspace.com/jimbasnightandband

isksp a dit…

Great blog you have... thanks for sharing such great albums...

and i got a new blog that maybe you'll like it (posting only old school punk), if you could visit it and give our opnion i'll apreciate

cheers
isksp.blogspot.com

Anonyme a dit…

My, my, 'Dragonfly' and others. Best Joyner album with 'Way down south'. Thanks for allowing other people to discover this.

CRUCIFIEDFORYOURSINS a dit…

tanks for the music
good blog

greetings

pd: please visit www.crucifiedforyoursins.blogspot.com

bye

rickdog a dit…

You have a great music blog here! I've added you to my mp3blog list and custom search, check it out.

Rickdog's collected over 5,000 mp3blog links, accessible from the alpha menu at page top. You can open frames on these blogs to view them directly on my site, and you can also view the feeds in a frame.

The newest mp3blogs
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/01/alphanew.html

You can search your blog and all the others in my custom google search:

Chewbone MP3blog search
http://chewbone.blogspot.com/2008/03/mp3-blog-search-results.html

I add new blogs to the alpha lists once a week, but your site is immediately added to the custom google search engine.

Anonyme a dit…

hello!! any chance to re-upload the album???
thanks a lot
D

Anonyme a dit…

hello...unfortunately the link doesnt exist anymore!! any chance for reuploading it?